1. MIRZA GALIB KI HAVELI
- LOCATION – QASIM JAN STREET, BARADARI, SHAHJAHABAD, BALLIMARAN, NEW DELHI
This Haveli was laid out in memory of the world-renowned Urdu artist Mirza Asadullah Baig Khan famously called Mirza Ghalib. This spot was his home during one of the most difficult long stretches of his home during one of the most difficult long stretches of his life and holds a portion of his wonderful works even today. Arranged in Chandni Chowk, the spot has an in-house gallery as well, which is currently kept up with by the Indian government.
• Instructions to reach: Chawri Bazar is the closest metro station. You can likewise take a taxi or an auto until Shahjahanbad and from that point on go for a rikshaw or stroll the distance to the haveli.
2. ADAM KHAN’S TOMB
- LOCATION – SETH SARAI, MEHRAULI, NEW DELHI
This burial place owes its starting point to 1561 and- was the house of one of the most renowned commanders of the Mughal Tradition who served under Sovereign Akbar. Having super archeological importance, the burial chamber is right now dealt with by the Archeological Review of India and is one the best-covered-up spots to visit in Delhi.
• Instructions to reach: Qutub Minar is the closest metro station from that point on you can take a rikshaw or an auto. An immediate taxi or auto to the spot is likewise conceivable.
3. BHARDWAJ LAKE ASOLA
- LOCATION – ASOLA WILDLIFE SANCTUARY, ASOLA, NEW DELHI
As shocking as it might sound the hustle and clamor of a city like Delhi likewise has an unexpected, yet invaluable treasure of a lake towards its southern end. Brilliant in manners multiple, this lake sits in the Asola Natural life Asylum, a region that is saved by the Delhi, Untamed life division. A lot of birds and creatures can be spotted here.
• Instructions to come to: The closest Metro station is Badarpur, an auto or a taxi can likewise be liked until the untamed life safe-haven, from that point on there needs to stroll to the lake.
TO KNOW ABOUT ME CLICK HERE